Lemon Water

I've always enjoyed lemon water. I often make a single glass of water with a squeeze of lemon in it, but one way to be able to sip on lemon water all day is to make a full pitcher and keep it in the refrigerator. It's simple to make and a great alternative to plain water.





Lemon Water

1-2 lemons
Water

Slice lemons. Discard the two ends. Use fingers to find and remove the seeds. 

Lightly massage the lemon pulp over a 44-60-ounce pitcher. Drop the slices into the pitcher. 

Fill pitcher with water. 

Place in the refrigerator. 

Ready to drink right away but the lemon flavor will enhance over time.

Note: I use as many organic ingredients as I can find, so I rarely include the word "organic" in my list of ingredients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orange Cranberry Water

Mango Smoothie

Spelt Biscuits