Orange Cranberry Water

I used to love drinking orange juice with a splash or cranberry juice in it, but I no longer drink fruit juices as a general rule because of the high sugar content and lack of fiber. Sometimes, like this morning, I get a craving for that flavor combination. This water isn't as sweet or as strong, but it satisfies that craving. I like to drink infused water because it helps me keep my hydration up when I get bored with plain water. Since I was craving this this morning and decided to make it to quench my craving, I decided to share it!




Orange Cranberry Water


2 oranges
1 cup frozen cranberries
40-60 ounces water

Wash oranges. Slice into piece discarding the end pieces. Remove seeds. Gently massage orange slices over the top of a pitcher. Drop slices into the pitcher. 

Add cranberries.

Fill pitcher with water.

Place in the refrigerator and all to infuse for several hours, or overnight.

Note: I use organic ingredients whenever possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mango Smoothie

Spelt Biscuits