Raw Applesauce

This week I'm sharing two very similar recipes Raw Applesauce and Raw Cinnamon Applesauce. They weren't my planned recipes, but when I discovered enough apples on our apple tree, I decided to go ahead and make applesauce and share the recipes. This is a basic raw applesauce. I don't specify the number of apples because I've made this recipe with as few as 2 apples when I needed applesauce for a recipe I was making or a full blender full of apples like this time.




Raw Applesauce
 
Apples

Wash apples. Core and slice into pieces cutting out any bad spots.

Fill blender with apples. Slowly increase speed on blender until blending on high. Blend until smooth pushing apples down when necessary.



Place in airtight containers and place in the refrigerator. 

Can be frozen for longer storage if necessary.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Pranita, thank you for sharing. I think that would be a very different recipe. Also, unless you use a plant-based milk, it wouldn't be vegan.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orange Cranberry Water

Spelt Biscuits

Mango Smoothie