Raw Cinnamon Applesauce

As I said, this week I'm doing a 2-for-1 in the recipe department. I shared my basic Raw Applesauce recipe, and this is my Raw Cinnamon Applesauce Recipe. They're both very easy and can be made with a few apples or a blender full of apples. Just adjust the cinnamon accordingly.









Raw Cinnamon Applesauce

Apples
2 teaspoons cinnamon for every 8 cups of apples

Wash apples. Core and slice into pieces cutting out any bad spots.

Sprinkle cinnamon over apples and mix to coat.

Fill blender with apples. Slowly increase speed on blender until blending on high. Blend until smooth pushing apples down when necessary.


Place in airtight containers and place in the refrigerator. 

Can be frozen for longer storage if necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orange Cranberry Water

Spelt Biscuits

Mango Smoothie