Strawberry Water


I love fruit infused water! I find it a refreshing way to keep hydrated especially when I start slacking off water. Strawberry water needs very ripe strawberries to infuse well, so keep that in mind. 

I like to bruise them slightly before pouring the water over them. Just a little press with a wooden spoon will do the trick.







Strawberry Water

1 pint of fresh, ripe strawberries* 
40 ounces of water

Place the strawberries in a pitcher and add water.

Let steep overnight in the refrigerator.

Refill the pitcher up once to get the most out of the berries.**

* Frozen strawberries an also be used.

** Berries can then be used in a smoothie, if desired

Note: I use organic ingredients whenever possible.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orange Cranberry Water

Mango Smoothie

Spelt Biscuits