Cherry Infused Water

Sometimes a little simplicity makes life so much better, especially when life has been hectic or stressful. One simple way to give water a little pep is to add a little fruit infusion. This cherry infused water is simple, tasty, and makes drinking water a little more interesting.









Cherry Infused Water

1 cup cherries*
48 - 60 ounces water**


Place the cherries in a pitcher. Fill pitcher with water.

Let steep overnight in the refrigerator.

Refill the pitcher once or twice to get the most out of the berries.
 
Berries can then be used in a smoothie, if desired.

* I always use frozen cherries for this recipe when I make it. I think they work a bit better than fresh for infusing the flavor, but feel free to use either.

** I've made cherry infused water in pitchers ranging from 48 ounces to 60 ounces. I use the same amount of cherries. It doesn't seem to make a huge difference.

Note: I use organic ingredients whenever possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Orange Cranberry Water

Mango Smoothie

Spelt Biscuits